Faux Fur's sake



“If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much.” -Jim Rohn



I think it’s pretty fair to say I Love fur , the look of it , the texture , the instant glam factor that you get ,there is nothing like it.

I live in South Africa so let’s face it our winters are short and aren’t really that cold that would justify wearing fur. Real fur ofcourse but besides the fact that I cannot afford real fur , I can’t say that I would never ever buy real fur if millions were bestowed upon me overnight hahaha.


I’m not one to do a lot of mental gymnastics to justify my choices. I’m also not someone who discounts animal suffering either. But I eat meat, which has to come from somewhere. I wear leather shoes and carry leather bags. To me, a fur coat seems like the same sort of thing. I can’t tell myself that fur is bad because foxes and ermines are adorable, but leather and steak is okay because f**k cows.





What are your thoughts on fur anyway? Besides that it keeps you warm while making you look like a STAR!!!


Fur coat - Vintage


Underwear - Truworths


Boots - Plum






Comments

Popular Posts