Never apologize for being YOU!

‘Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise that I dance like I’ve got diamonds at the meeting of my thighs?’

-Maya Angelou-



As I have mentioned before I don’t believe in new year resolutions because I don’t think you should wait for a date change to start making changes in your life.
I urge you all to begin today to stop feeling bad about yourself, feeling as if you’re unworthy or not enough. There can only be one you especially if you’re a woman; that alone makes you pretty damn remarkable – ask Austin Blood.

The pressures to look and behave a certain way seem to heighten time and time again.
It's not easy to be a woman nowadays and more so when you’re fat cause I think we are always inclined to a little bit more criticism, yeah it’s not fair ,it is what it is that’s life.
Just don’t let it get you down, do what you want to do, wear what you want and be confident.

You should definitely have more confidence , and if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.

I've not blogged for over 3 months now! 
Shame on me, I need to and will do better :-)
I fell in love instantly when I saw this dress but was worried a little about pulling it off cause of the deep plunge but somehow I managed cause I realized actually my boobs aren’t that big, hahaha , so remember to always take risks and try new things ofcourse taking into consideration that no one else’s opinions matters.

Wearing : ASOS dress
Plum black and gold heels








Comments

Popular Posts