Be You


'bE yOURSELF, everyone else is TakeN' - Oscar Wilde 


I just want to remind you all that I don't take pictures and do blog posts just because I can or I don't have anything else to do with my time or just doing it for attention.
I still live by the belief that everyone should be allowed to express themselves whichever they want to as long as they're not impacting badly on others.
We seriously can no longer let society or anybody tell you anything about yourself or dictate the person you are or want to be.

My weight has been fluctuating like crazy recently - not sure what's up with that ,and for some reason I should enjoy the compliments but I'm not because I'm like Beech I look good no matter what, hahaha

What I'm wearing..
Crop top - Cotton on
Skirt - Legit 
Heels - F&F
Neckpiece - Gift from Thinusha 








Comments

Popular Posts