Feel my Love


Let's talk about SEX, relationships and our bodies!
Relationships are already difficult enough anyway nowadays and it sometimes feels like there's a shortage of good, I mean quality  Men (or women ) left out there to date; be in a relationship with or let alone be committed to.
So you're wondering, what does that have to do with my body.

Well in order to be with someone you have to attract them, they should find you attractive and the rest of it comes later I guess. 
Apparently society tells us that you are only deemed desirable if you look a certain way and  a certain size then only then guys will want you or want to be with you.

I have heard many stories about guys keeping fat girls 'indoors ', not good enough to show around in public, to friends or family. But obviously they're good enough to have sex with - nothing more.
I can definitely say that this has happened to me at least once in my life though I don't think it was my weight only that was the issue but also the fact that he just didn't want me like that, I was just a place holder keeping the seat filled as he was waiting for 'the one'.
This is life.
Sad but true.

Many of my friends and acquaintances have complained about partners not being 'exclusive' with them  and they come in all different shapes and sizes. Some of them look like they should be on a cover of Vogue (I swear) and yet they still can't get their love interest to date them outside of the four walls of the bedroom or their apartment.

As Dita Von Teese put it 


“You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world, and there's still going to be somebody who hates peaches.”

I refuse to lie and say everyone is beautiful because we all know that isn't true however there is something special that you have that cannot be replicated.
Find someone who wants you and loves you because of your body not despite your body.
Beauty comes from the inside AND the outside - it's a fact. 


Dress - Boohoo - purchased from ASOS 
Heeled Sandals - Primark (gift from my sister )










Comments

Popular Posts