Like it's Golden


"The more time you spend contemplating what you should have done... you lose valuable time planning what you can and will do." 




I've been feeling really lethargic and demotivated recently. Mostly because I am still making mistakes and doing certain things that I thought  I had left in the past but I can't ponder on that too much what's done is done & the future is filled with so many possibilities.
I have a cold at the moment which probably is a sign that temperatures are dropping :-(
 I want a fur coat for this upcoming winter...actually fur coats - plural. I have never respected the cold and hold on to my summer wardrobe to the very end! So i'll probably still be wearing bodycons and throwing on the fur coat and a pair of boots but let's see..

Wearing Dress - Lipsy
Heeled sandals - Plum
Earrings - Lovisa





Comments

Popular Posts