If not now...then when?




New Year's Resolutions ; me thinks...
 A total waste of time, 
Another reason to say you will do things but never really carry them out or see them through.
I do not believe in New year's resolutions purely because I consider everyday to be a new year , whatever changes you need to do to better your life do them now not just because the date changes on a calendar!

This is simply about procrastinating - we all are guilty of it - I think it's one of those things that makes us beautifully human.
Faith is believing without seeing
It's so easy to put things off because well its the easiest thing to do , in an earlier post I mentioned some of my struggles with blogging - if I really wanted to pick at the reasons and excuse why i have not done a post it becomes quite evident that besides when I was ill and thought I was dying that I was just procrastinating.

I used excuses like the weather conditions weren't suitable or I was too busy but I mean really I could have just taken 24 minutes out of my 24 hour day to snap a photo.

Isn't it funny that everybody's diet seems to begin on the same day.... 'tomorrow', Hahahaha but for real come on I think we all know when we are bullshittin' especially when we do it to ourselves.

Off the top of my head I can think of two major reasons why New Year's resolutions do not work, Firstly people don't really prepare themselves emotionally and mentally for those hurdles that they are about to face ; how are you going to enter a battlefield and expect to win the war without any ammunition? , Just sayin'.
And this one happens all the damn time; people make unrealistic resolutions - listen ;list some things that you can actually do otherwise you've already set yourself up to lose before you've even started.
For those of you that are still not convinced and are waiting for a new year to begin before you make any changes how about trying these five and seeing how it goes..
  1. Spend more time with your family. (I need to treat you better, I wish My Mum could live forever, so we could spend more time together - JCole - Apparently)
  2. Read a book and finish it.
  3. Contact an old friend you haven’t seen in a while.
  4. Spend less time on your phone.
  5. Hold eye contact during a conversation.
I'm not even gonna wish you Good luck cause all these five are do-able.

What I'm wearing...
Crop top- Cotton On
Leggings - Primark
Jewelry - River Island and market stall
Shoes - Topshop (my gosh they're incredibly high!!!!)











I surely hope everybody enjoys their NYE, I do everyday, hahahahah

xoxo


Comments

Popular Posts