Seeing Red

Jumpsuits are everything until of course you have to use the rest room then you start regretting wearing it altogether. I love them though cause they're pretty much hassle free - it's a whole outfit in one pretty much like wearing a dress - advantage is though that they are pants which means that there's no chub rub and or more of the  comfortablity factor.

I've been ready for Spring/Summer.. I hate cold weather;  I always shop at ASOS that have summer essentials all year round and they ship internationally! You can wear this jumpsuit for so many occasions; to lunches, dinner dates , shopping, or BBQ weekends. The fit is really comfy because it's stretchy. 
Most of the time I'm wearing heels with pretty much everything I wear but you can throw on some nice lace up flats or sandals to make it more casual.

Oh and you might want to wear a strapless bra instead with something like this -silly me.


Red jumpsuit - ASOS similar here 
Platform Heels - Cotton On similar here










Comments

Popular Posts