HumaN

There's this notion that because you;re 'brave enough' to show your body and sometimes look 'nude' then you should be ok with what people have to say about it. 
Whether it be praise or insults. Not so.
You shouldn't have to love yourself only when people say it's ok to, or hate it because they don't like it either.
It still comes down to me as an individual everyday to live in this body and accept it even on the days when I feel like shit so actually I don't think anyone has the right to pass judgement on MY body or anyone else's for that matter just because they have an opinion. Yes I've posted it on social media because I can and I want to but don't think for a second that you can judge someone by appearance only. It's not fair and it's not right. There is so much more to everyone than what you see at face value. We are so quick to label and pass judgement without a second thought. It needs to stop but it probably won't so what I will say is just Do you , you're never going to be able to please everyone anyway. 
But in the meantime.,,

Don't forget that I am Human. Don't forget that I'm real.
Whatever you imagined . Whatever you thought ; is only perspective.

Act like you know me but you never will...

What I'm wearing:

Brown Nude top and Leg set - Coco and the chocolate factory 
Nude bodysuit also Coco and the chocolate factory 
Heels - Mr Price
Gold cuff - New Look










Comments

Popular Posts