Be A Warrior not a Worrier!







We all spend too much time worrying about something or other.
There's no such thing as first world problems vs third world problems in my book - either way you look at it they are still 'problems!', the magnitude of those problems will differ in everybody's eyes.
I suppose worrying to a certain extent is healthy; I mean you can't go through life just doing whatever you think is right without weighing out your options simply because there will always be consequences.

Guys - I don't really have all the answers I'm just here to present as many aspects as I can. Besides when it really comes down to it no matter how much advice you get you're still going to go out there and do you anyway regardless of what anybody says!

Ok so let's go back to the worrying aspect of things - worrying can be a wasted emotion - there's no good end game to it - if you have a solution go ahead and put it to use but until then just leave it until it sorts itself out!

My biggest annoyance to this day is the epidemic of caring so much about what other people think of you or even worse comparing yourself to others , Urgggh you have no idea how much that grates me.


'Comparison is and will always be the thief of joy' 
- I wrote a whole blog post about it here 


My ode to every body  out there is to rise above it all and keep trying to be a better version of yourself and not mind so much about the next person.

Would you believe only a year ago I had locks and proceeded to cut them off and start growing my hair from nothing - I was bald and now my hair has grown, When I was still in the UK I loved wearing African jewelry because it reminded me of home and ironically when I moved back to Africa i just stopped.
I don't know why.
Anyway I love this outfit because the orange is bold and the jewelry compliments it perfectly.

Dress - H and M
Jewelry - Arts on Main Market (maboneng)
Shoes - River Island
Purse - Louis Vuitton













Comments

Popular Posts