My Passion for Fashion!



















What I'm wearing ..
Tshirt - Selected femme available here
Denim shorts - Dorothy Perkins jeans that I cut myself
Boots - Rage

I have now been blogging for almost 2years and my interests  have always been two fold: on one hand celebrating my body and putting that at the forefront most of the time.
on the other hand my personal style, innermost thoughts and feelings.
Recently i joined a plus model search and I am overjoyed to have made it into the Top 20 finalists.
It has been an amazing experience thus far and i am truly grateful for the experience.
From tomorrow the photos we took more than a week ago will go viral and the public will get a chance to vote to decide who makes it in to the TOP 10!!
I urge you all please to like the page revelation fashion on facebook and Instagram and please vote for me. It would mean the world to me to make the Top 10.
Your help with this would be truly appreciated.

links are as follows 

https://instagram.com/revelationfashion/
https://www.facebook.com/RevelationFashion



Thanks in advance, xoxo

Comments

Popular Posts